Family and Friends,
This will be a very short email but i have to tell you about how merciful our Heavenly Father is!
First off, had four investigators at church this past Sunday...I have never had that many investigators come...ever!! Two of them just came by themselves! One was a former and the other was this guy that we just contacted this week! He just showed up in the middle of testimony meeting and then stayed for the other three hours!! He loved it! He asked to take the gospel principles book home to read on his own time! I was just beaming from ear to ear!! It was great!! So grateful!
We also were able to help set up a Quincenera (pretty sure I spell that wrong) for our investigator's daughter. The mother was super grateful and the father said that he thinks that he can come to church the next week. We are super excited for that!
Next week is transfers so I will be writing on Tuesday. There is also another Hermana coming this transfer so there is a possibility of training! It is awesome how many new sisters have come in the last two transfers!
Hermana Paredes
No comments:
Post a Comment