desdemona font

tribal pattern

Monday, March 20, 2017

Oh...trust me...I feel it... 😑

Hola familia y amigos!

 So we have had a crazy cray week! I'll start first with the some crazy stories first.

So we were healed by the greater light....haha! We went on a Split in the Elk Grove sisters zone (basically we go and work for an hour or two in another missionaries area..) and we had the opportunity to meet an "Angel healer"...and had our shakras healed...by staring a drawing of an angel...and she kept asking if we felt it...."oh yes, I am sensing crazy!" It was a very very strange contact. Let's just say that she was not interested. Haha!

We also had four investigators at church this past Sunday! They are all great! I am so happy to teach each one of them. The only problem is that most of them like to talk...a lot! And most of it is very relavent but it just takes ove the whole lesson . The great thing about them is that they all have real intent! We are so lucky to have them.

We put Roberto our investigator on date for April 15th! That is a miracle honestly because we have had so much trouble finding him lately but he still wants to learn and is still very excited for his baptism. His family is behind him on this as well.

We have had so many blessings this week...one of them being able to send off two amazing referrals. One of them of them spoke little English and understood even less but he told us how much he wants god's help in his life. He has a lot of word of wisdom issues and he was so desperately wanting to change. He told us that he recognizes how far the lord had brought him and he just wants to be liberated from his addictions. He just looked so down...it broke my heart. I felt prompted to bear my testimony but I my logical side was thinking "how will he understand...he doesn't understand English?". But when the spirit tells you to do something...you do it. So I did. And he began to cry. He felt the spirit so strong and there was a light of hope that entered his eyes. It was beautiful to see...and I was so grateful for the tender mercy of having the spirit with me to bear witness to the words that my companion and I spoke. We were able to get his information and ship him off to the missionaries that will be over him.

It was a testimony to us that god really does place his children in our path. He is very merciful.

Basically, we have had a fantastic week! Full of blessings!

I will write more next week!

Hermana Paredes

No comments:

Post a Comment