Hola amigos y familia,
So.....I received a call this this past Tuesday....and I have been called to be the first sister Assistant to the President...JK! I've been called to be a Sister training leader.... Still in shock and it is a week later. I still have no idea what I am doing but I am sure that I will get the hang of it soon! Haha!
On top of that I have also been transferred. This week was kind of on the sad end. I had to say a lot of goodbyes to people I had grown to love so much, especially my recent converts. The both of them are amazing. Juan is just plowing through the Book of Mormon and is growing in his faith in Jesus Christ. Lorenzo is blooming under the influence of the gospel and he is one of our most active members. Also this past Sunday he got up and bore his testimony during sacrament meeting....I totally bawled like a baby. I was crying so much that the little girl sitting in front of me turned around, took one look at my face, and said very loudly, "Mom, she is crying!" Haha! She is so cute! She got me a tissue and all. Sweet girl.
I'm going to miss North Sac so much. This was probably one of the hardest areas to leave because it was the one that I've stayed the longest in and it has all of my recent converts but I have perfect confidence that Hermana Zaugg and Hermana Scott will take good care of them and the area. Plus I will be back for Daniel's baptism! Whoop! Whoop! They stayed together and now I am in East Sac with Hermana Nokes. She is a doll! I love her! She just makes everyone laugh when she is laughing...and trust me she laughs a lot.
I'm definitely going to miss my sweet companions. We all got along so well and I grew so much with them. Probably the most of laughed ever! But it will be alright. I'm excited to start this new adventure. Hopefully I will have more to tell you all next week!
Love you all!
❤️ Hermana Paredes
No comments:
Post a Comment