Dear family and friends,
Soooo we got hit by a cold front this week...along with tons of rain...and we got to bike in it....oh yeeeahhhh. 😎 haha! It was actually pretty fun even though we were soaked from head to toe. We got to get a few good contacts in and then arrive to our Ward party rocking our soaked dresses...we looked so good! Haha!
So our ward had a thanksgiving dinner and wow...so much good food! So much! And the members here are so determined that we eat well here so don't worry. I never starve.
I seriously love the members in this ward! They are all so funny and just very very very involved in our missionary work. This week alone we got three referrals! Three! That is more then I usually get in a transfer! They all seriously rock my socks! 🙃 they also like to come out with us on lessons which is super nice and they always ask how our investigators are doing! Makes me so happy!
We did tons of service the other day and we have this special opportunity to work with some refugees! Super super cool experience and you can feel the spirit so strong there. I think it is because the sincere desire that everyone one has to help them. The love of God just blooms there.
Funny thing I found out this week. The more you focus on other people...the more you can feel god's love for yourself. Kind of cool that way right? 😊
Well I am now out of time but I will send some pictures to make up the lack of my email.
Love you all!
Hermana Paredes
No comments:
Post a Comment