desdemona font

tribal pattern

Monday, August 8, 2016

Stalkers and all sorts of other fun...

So this week was....interesting.

                             Hermana Woodbury has a stalker.
He is from her last area and he found out where she has been moved to so this past Sunday he decided to show up to our ward....and he would not leave her alone! I seriously had to push myself in-between them because he kept on trying to get into her space!!

Yikes!

It was a struggle all through out church. So we called President that night and he basically told her that as soon as this week is up, she is out. That was heartbreaking because we really wanted to serve another transfer together but the more we thought it out we realized that maybe this was going to happen anyways.

Personally, I think she is going to be called to be a Sister Training Leader. 😉 She would be perfect for that! I really really hope soooo!!

Jose came to church! And so did Lorenzo! My two favorite investigators! (Really my only two investigators as of right now....) They both really liked it and this week we will be scheduling their interviews for their baptisms on the 20th!! Wow! I can't believe that this is actually happening!

I have been so excited this whole week because it is coming up so fast. Only problem is that we just found out that Lorenzo actually lives outside of our mission....so we may not be the missionaries to get him baptized, but honestly it doesn't really matter to me. As long as he is baptized.

President is currently working with the President of the mission where he resides in to see if he can just be our baptism. The only reason we never realized that he lived outside of our mission is because we always teach him at his work. It is kind of a sad, but still joyful because after we told him that we may not be teaching him anymore, he said "oh...does that mean I can't get baptized?" He STILL WANTS TO BE BAPTIZED!!! Wow!

That is just a witness to me that it doesn't matter if I teach him or if some other missionaries teach him, the spirit is still the same and he is still converted to this gospel and not to us. Man...if all my investigators could be like that.

 I'm not really sure what else I should say. It has been a weird but yet peaceful week...that is just something I love. Even though these times are crazy and super difficult, I still feel at complete peace. I guess it because I know what ever happens, it's all in the lord's hands.

 I love it out here and I love you all,

Hermana Paredes

Hermana Paredes, Lorenzo, Hermana Woodbury



No comments:

Post a Comment