
Wow....wow....wow (I swear all of my emails start with wow now. Haha!)
I am getting whipped from one place to another....It is craziness!!! I
am now in North Sac. We got the calls yesterday and my companion is
now Hermana Woodbury! And just wow!
So before I left my area, we had an amazing miracle. We were looking
for a potential and instead came across their son. Started talking to
him and he started to bible bash us a bit...I was like "uhh....nope!
Not interested! Wasting our time." He even gave us a bible and told us
to read.... -_- But Hermana Justiniano had faith. We kept talking to
him and then he invited us to come back. He invited us to come back
for the very next day! I was like great...but Hermana Justiniano was
like GREAT!!! So we left him with a Book of Mormon and a pamphlet that
that explained the whole restoration and the commitment to read them.
Came back the very next day, and he had read both. It was like a
completely different person! He was so reverent and asked so many good
questions about the church...like he was sincerely interested. He kept
agreeing with everything we were saying and kept saying things like
"that totally makes sense! It all makes sense!" At the end we simply
invited him to baptism and he in his words " of course I will be
baptized!" Wooooooooooowwww I have never been so wrong about someone
in my life. He is golden. He is going to be such a blessing to our
elders. I hope I get to go back to see him baptized. Guess we will
just have to see!
So I have been transferred to North Sac.....soooooooo so different
from Elk Grove! Apparently I am serving in one of the most ghetto
areas in our mission! Yeah....I AM SO PUMPED! This will be my 3rd area
in fourth transferred! Did not expect to serve in so many areas
already. It is crazzzzzzyyyyy! Hopefully I will have more adventures
to share next week! Especially with my new companion! She is so cute!
I already love her!
Love you all,
Hermana Paredes
Over and out
P.S. One of the sisters that live in our apartment is training and her
trainee is from Peru! Viva Peru para Siempre!!!
 |
| What???? Love the stars and stripes. Happy 4th. |
 |
Arioso!! From the Rogers, AR
stake...from home! |
 |
| Hermana Woodbury and I! |
No comments:
Post a Comment