Hi family and friends!
So this week was really painfully slow...sadly. We had lots of appointments but most of them fell through. The one appointment we were really looking forward to was with Edwin and Edith. We were going to go to the temple with them but the night before we were suppose to go we got a call the Edwin's cousin had passed away. It seams that the adversary is working so hard to tear him down. He just really wants Edwin but we are not going to let that happen. We are helping in anyway we can but right now we really need the prayers for him so I ask that you all keep him in your prayers.
Guillermo, our miracle investigator is progressing beautifully. He is like a sponge! Just soaks up all the information we give him! He is so great! I just really hope he starts coming to church soon! That is probably our number one problem...getting investigators to church! It is so hard! There are some of them that really do want to come to church but don't have their own cars so it is just coordinating with the members...then there are other who simply feel like they need to know more before they come to church. We just keep on praying for them.
This week we did a lot of things with the members such as we had a family home evening with the Cervantes! Oh that was so much fun! We created cookies...basically they turned out to be reeses cookies and they were SO GOOD!!! AHHHHHHH!! I ate about half of the bowl of cookie dough!! It was rough!! Huge stomach ache afterwards! We also played Animals! (if you don't know what that is then email me and I will tell you how to play...it is soooooo much fun!!) The Cervantes are probably one of my most favorite families...probably because they remind me so much of my own! They are so great! I love them!
I don't have much else to say...so I will let the pictures tell you more of what is happening down here. ;)
Hermana Paredes
No comments:
Post a Comment